We’re delighted to announce the launch of the 3CX SIP Connected SIM. Adding 3CX to the list of supported IP PBX platforms for our SIP to SIM service which now includes:
- Ericsson LG
- Avaya 7.0
- Porta SIP
Our SIP to SIM service allows the full integration of a mobile SIM as a regular endpoint to any of the platforms listed above in exactly the same way as you might connect an IP Desk phone or Soft-phone client.
Calls are routed from the mobile, over mobile voice networks (not data), and directly into your 3CX instance allowing you to benefit from;
- Mobile Call Logging
- Native (on network) Mobile Call Recording
- Cheaper International Mobile Calls using your own SIP trunks.
- Control of Caller ID (display mobile or landline numbers and share numbers between users).
- Short-code dialling
- Ring-Groups, Call queues and Digital Receptionists
- Inbound, Outbound and Forwarding Rules
- Unified Voicemail
- CRM & Teams integrations
- Basically every benefit and feature you get with 3CX you can now get natively on a mobile SIM!
All this plus extra ONSIM benefits including;
- Control of SMS and Data services
- Mobile Number Porting and Trunking (add mobile numbers to your 3CX instance)
- Access to MDM, Location and custom mobile lead solutions (optional)
We’re really excited about this launch because 3CX is such a strong IP PBX platform beloved by many businesses in the UK. By adding our SIP to SIM service customers can control their company mobiles extending all the benefits of 3CX natively on their mobiles on the go!
If you want to find out more about our SIP to SIM service please fill out the form below;