Customer Support Administrator (IOM)
Location - Ballasalla, Isle of Man (Office Based)
Salary - Negotiable
Type of Contract - Permanent
Hours - Full time business hours (9am-5pm Mon-Fri) based on a 35 hour working week
Posted Date - 07/02/2023
Closing date for applications - TBC
ONSIM is the world's most advanced mobile network, built specifically for business users. We currently support 3,000+ SME’s across the UK and Europe and merge the best features from advanced corporate phone systems with a next generation mobile network to allow our customers to work more effectively anywhere.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic customer support administrator to be based in our Isle of Man office. This role requires strong verbal communication skills, an exceptional telephone manner and a proactive attitude to supporting our customers. Previous customer service experience is preferable as this role involves a high level of customer interaction both by telephone and online support ticket/email. The applicant should be able to work independently as a self-starter and as part of a small team.
- Troubleshoot or escalate customer issues as appropriate, in a timely manner ensuring clear and effective communication throughout the cycle of support, providing end-user assistance where required until the issue has been resolved.
- Ensuring the highest levels of customer focus and collaborative working for incidents and problems that are presented and escalated, as well as when necessary, being the first point of contact for end users to receive support and maintenance.
- Utilise excellent customer service skills and ensure proper recording, documentation and closure of trouble tickets as you grow your knowledge of procedures, products and services.
- Act as a stakeholder for driving enhancements and improving support for the business.
- Work proficiently with minimal daily guidance.
- Develop and nurture strong customer relationships with key business stakeholders and partners to identify strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats for Onsim.
- Setting up and helping administer customer accounts.
- Processing customer orders to a high standard in a timely manner.
Key Behavioral Skills
- Customer focused with a can-do attitude.
- Good attention to detail.
- Good written & verbal skills.
- Have the ability to work on your own and as part of our small team.
- Be able to manage your workload self efficiently & effectively.
- Be punctual, reliable, organised and have the ability to work to deadlines.
- Ability to grasp new concepts, apply new skills quickly and follow instructions and procedures
- Ability to cope under pressure when we have a high volume of tickets/enquiries
- 4 GCSEs Grade C & above to include English & Maths.
- Excellent verbal communication skills.
The ability to work well individually and as part of a team.
- Previous customer service experience.
- IT/Telecoms Customer support experience.
- Sales experience (not direct sales but processing enquiries).
To apply for this vacancy please complete the form below.